What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a web site you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies on your web browser.
– To activate certain service functions.
– Provide analysis.
– To store your preferences.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Account-related Cookies. We may use account-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the service, such as the “Remember Me” feature.
– Analytical Cookies. We may use analytical cookies to track information about how the service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new features of the service to see how our users respond.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report service usage statistics, serve advertisements on and through the Service, etc.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to save your preferences, and some of our pages may not display properly.
– For the Chrome web browser please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
– For the Internet Explorer web browser please visit this Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
– For the Firefox web browser please visit this Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
– For the Safari web browser please visit this Apple page: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For all other web browsers, please visit the official web pages of your web browser.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
– All about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
– Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Visit this page on our website: Prelev.com/contact
Make a phone call: 819-564-2882